3Com NBX V3000 Analog Platform – Light Blue – Certified Pre-Owned
Part Number: 3C10600
List Price: $1995.00
Sale Price: $795.00
Protect Network Investments While Increasing Productivity
Designed for small- and medium-sized organizations moving to a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) architecture, the 3Com® NBX® V3000 Analog platform can economically and seamlessly connect branch sites to corporate offices, as well as remote and home office workers to their main office convergence services. The platform delivers a broad range of services with ease. Non-technical personnel can make individual or system-wide changes with the click of a mouse, and as business needs evolve, the system can scale up to 1,500 devices (lines/stations with maximum of 720 PSTN lines). Additional functionality can be added with practical incremental, key-coded software upgrades.
Extend Connectivity Solutions
With a built-in analog gateway interface, the platform can connect up to four analog loop-start central office (CO) lines directly to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), reducing configuration time and its related expense. Additionally, the NBX V3000 Analog solutionâ€”in combination with an NBX Expansion Chassisâ€”accommodates further communications options via T1/E1, PRI, analog and BRI trunking.
Protect Investment with Multiple Protocol Support
The V3000 Analog platform with R6.0 or higher system software can operate in either of two modes: Standard NBX or SIP mode. Standard NBX mode utilizes the traditional protocol on which six generations of 3Com NBX applications have been built since 1998, while Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) mode allows the platform to communicate with third-party SIP-compliant devices and applications. 3Com’s goal of ensuring its customers access to continuously evolving telecom standards, maximizes functionality and the return on investment (ROI) from NBX solutions.
Enable Integrated Business Applications with SIP
SIP support unlocks access to advanced software that optimizes the productivity-enhancing benefits of VoIP technology and facilitates employee communications with collaborative tools such as IP Messaging and IP Conferencing applications.
Increase Productivity with Built-in Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) Application
Call center hotline, help desk and telesales staff work more efficiently with NBX ACD software included in the V3000 Analog platform. Two agent licenses are packaged with each platform and additional licenses are available with key-code activation. Supervisors obtain real-time, up-to-the-minute vital statistics on call center performance via voice monitoring or on their computer screens with PC-based software.
Ease IP Telephony Implementation
Standards-based design, including support for switched IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), facilitates seamless integration with existing network infrastructure. The web-based NBX NetSetâ„¢ management utility, hosted by the NBX platform, provides intuitive system configuration that lets organizations centrally manage IP telephony services and avoid the need to train personnel in using command line interfaces or new programming languages.
Match IP Phone Choices to Business Requirements
3Com helps organizations leverage existing infrastructure investments by offering a range of IP phone choices, all with robust feature-sets. Communications options include 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet/IP phones, softphones, receptionist consoles and cordless phones that run in either standard NBX or SIP call control mode. Where secure connectivity needs to be maintained while roaming through a business location, 3Com also offers the SIP-based 3108 Wireless Phone, an 802.11b/g-compliant wireless handset in a flip-phone form factor.
- Ease migration with a single, standards-based platform offering four analog loop-start CO lines and the ability to expand to support T1/E1, PRI, analog and BRI trunking
- Deploy a variety of embedded applications such as voice messaging with email integration, hunt groups, auto-attendant and call center services with supervisory monitoring and call reporting
- Operate in either Standard NBX or SIP mode
- Integrate with multivendor networks that use third-party SIP-compliant devices, applications and endpoints
- Gain the convenience and cost savings of PoE implementation
- Avoid costly and time-consuming training with intuitive system interfaces, including the user-friendly, web-based NBX NetSet management utility
- Manage the VoIP system using options that include SYSLOG, SNMP, SNTP and NBX Multisite Backup Tool and NBX Dial Plan Editor
- Scale up to 1,500 devices and 720 PSTN lines with economy and ease using incremental, key-coded software upgrades
- Facilitate call center, help desk and telesales operations with ACD software: two agent licenses are packaged with each platform
- Comply with Section 508 of the United States Rehabilitation Act that regulates electronic and information technology accessibility for persons with disabilities
- Support multilingual needs with NBX NetSet end-user support for United States English, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, German and Parisian French
- Support global users with 12 NBX voicemail languages/dialects
- Choose IP phones to match business needs; 15 phone licenses included in base system